Sorry, item is out of stock.
The ADGZ was originally developed as a heavy armored car for the Austrian army (its designation was "M35 Mittlere Panzerwagen") from 1934 and delivered from 1935-37. The Austrian army was using the ADGZ armored car at the time of Anschluss. 12 were used by the army and 15 were used by the police. The Germans used them for police work and some were taken on by the SS and used on the Eastern front and in the Balkans.